We've still got some racing this weekend thanks to Mother Nature in Dover, but that doesn't mean you can't get a look at some of the highlights from this weekend. Here is our weekend stat sheet as we close out April.
- Josh Berry led 55 laps and scored 55 points at Dover Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Xfinity event on Saturday. The bounce back for Berry was needed after four finishes outside the top 10 in the last five starts.
READ MORE: Josh Berry Breaks Through at the Monster Mile
- Taylor Gray pockets a win from the pole in the ARCA Menards East Series race at Dover Motor Speedway (DE). The win was the first for Gray this season in ARCA East, who has three podiums in three starts with the series this year. He also won under the ARCA banner at Phoenix Raceway in March.
- When it comes to the Modifieds of Mayhem Series, Augie Grill is the king at Five Flags Speedway (FL). He picked up his sixth win in the series and likely close to his 30th win at Five Flags across all the divisions.
- Matt Hirschman got back to his winning ways at Monadnock Speedway (NH) in the Tri-Track Modified Series. It’s the first win at the track for Hirschman since 2015 in the same series. Overall, its the 15th win for Hirschman in the series.
READ MORE: Matt Hirschman Claims Tri-Track Opener at Monadnock
- Picking up his second win of the year, Mason Maggio went to victory lane in the Carolina Pro Late Model Series at Goodyear All American Speedway (NC). The series will head back to South Carolina for the next race at Dillon Motor Speedway.
READ MORE: Mason Maggio Anticipates Strong Run at Jacksonville
- Jake Garcia captured his seventh win in the Show Me the Money Series at Montgomery Motor Speedway (AL). Despite all his victories, he has never won the series title, but he’s off to a good start this season with a fourth and a win in the first two races.
READ MORE: Jake Garcia Dominates Show Me the Money Pros at Montgomery
- Kyle DeSouza starts the year off right with a 1-2 finish in the first two weekend Super Late Model races at Oxford Plains Speedway (ME). DeSouza is looking for that all important track championship after coming up one spot short in 2021 to Dave Farrington, Jr.
- For the fourth time in his career, Nick Sweet pulls off the win in the Community Bank, N.A. 150 at Thunder Road Speedbowl. The win marks a record as Jean-Paul Cyr, Scott Payea, and Jason Corliss were left in the three-time club when Sweet pulled off the victory.
- Matthew Gould became the 144th different driver to win a Late Model race at Hickory Motor Speedway (NC) in the featured division since 1983. Gould won the second race, with Kattie Hettinger winning the first for her second win of the season.
- They say age is just a number, but age was important at Bowman Gray Stadium (NC) on Saturday. 85-year-old Alfred Hill ran laps in the Modifieds on the same night when Riley Neal became the track’s youngest winner according to track sources. Riley’s sets the record at 14 years, four months. and 23 days.
- 14-year-olds had a great weekend as Evan Goetz was the Northwest Super Late Model winner at Wenatchee Super Oval in a 150-lap contest. It was the first win in the series for the youngster who bested a 23-car field.
READ MORE: 14-Year-Old Evan Goetz Wins Leonard Evans 150
-Photo credit: Sean Gardner/Getty Images