- Christopher Bell led only two laps, but managed to become the first Toyota to win at the Charlotte Roval (NC). With the win Bell punched his ticket into the round of 8 eliminating defending series champion Kyle Larson.
READ MORE: Christopher Bell Still Standing After Roval Walk-Off
- Roval standouts Chase Elliott and Joey Logano didn’t have finishes that showed their work on the track. Logano led the first 27 laps and won the first stage. He was looking to finish in the top 10 for the fifth-straight Roval event. Chase Elliott was all but locked into his third win as a late yellow set up some fender banging action that led to him spinning off track.
READ MORE: Kyle Larson Eliminated from Cup Playoffs After Chaotic Finish
- AJ Allmendinger did it again after leading 25 laps from the pole to win at the Charlotte Roval for the fourth-straight year. This marks his ninth win on the road courses in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Noah Gragson also came from 37th to finish 3rd in the final rundown.
READ MORE: AJ Allmendinger Wins Fourth Consecutive Xfinity Roval Race
- Garrett Hall picked up his first PASS win since 2019, this time at Thompson Speedway (CT). Hall now has six wins in his PASS career and his second win at Thompson, with the first coming in 2016.
- Mike Christopher won two of the three Sunoco Modified races at Thompson Speedway (CT) over the weekend at the Word Series of Speedway Racing. Christopher was also fourth on the first night for the best weekend in the Triple Crown Series. Cory DiMatteo was third in all three races.
- Bubba Pollard took a trip to South Florida to claim the Full Throttle 100 at Citrus County Speedway (FL) for the second time in his career. The victory is his sixth of the season and second-career win at Citrus County Speedway. This is some extra motivation heading into the big race season.
- 2020 Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Pro Late Model Track Champion Dylan Fetcho threw his hat back in the ring for the 2020 title when he won on Saturday night with current point leader rHunter Wright finishing third. The championship will be crowned at the upcoming All American 400.
- For the third-time in his career Ty Majeski won the Dick Trickle 99 event on Friday night at the LaCrosse Fairgrounds Speedway (WI). Majeski now has three wins in this prestigious Super Late Model event, which is one behind Dan Fredrickson who has four wins in this race.
- Kaden Honeycutt had a big weekend in the Late Model Stock Car world after he won the CARS Tour race at Ace Speedway (NC) on Friday night. He backed up with a big win the next night in the Orange Blossom Shootout at Orange County speedway (NC).
READ MORE: Kaden Honeycutt Breaks Through for Third Career CARS Win at Ace
- The ARCA Menards Series came to a close with Sammy Smith winning the race at Toledo Speedway (OH) and Nick Sanchez winning the war by claiming the title. Sanchez posted his 16th top-10 finish of the season. Daniel Dye had 13 top five runs coming into the race, but saw his title shot go away with a DNF.
-Photo credit: Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images