Lee USA Set To Host Inaugural Granite State Derby This Weekend
May 19, 2022
The Granite State Pro Stock Series is part of an action-packed Granite State Derby at Lee USA Speedway on Saturday. Here are 10 things to know about this weekend's event.
- This weekend’s Granite State Pro Stock race at Lee will be a 100-lap contest.
- Luke Hinkley heads into Lee this weekend as the early point leader after two podium finishes. Joey Doiron is second in points after the first two contests.
- Gabe Brown had his three-race win streak snapped at Star Speedway (NH) two weeks back when Brown ran at Oxford that weekend.
- This will be the seventh race for the Granite State Pro Stock Series at Lee USA Speedway (NH). They had their first race at the facility on July 25, 2014, when Joey Polewarczyk, Jr. went to victory lane.
- There have been six prior races for GSPSS at Lee USA with five different winners. Only Jeremy Davis has won more then once.
- If you have a J in your name, then there is a good chance you could go to victory lane. In the six prior races, all but one winner has had the letter J in their name. That was Gabe Brown, who won last October at Lee.
- Speaking of Gabe Brown, he won that race in October after passing Casey Call with 54 laps to go. Brown bested the 24 car field after holding off Wyatt Alexander and Evan Beaulieu for victory.
- If you can’t make this race for the Granite State Pro Stock Series, then you can catch them again at Monadnock Speedway (NH) on June 18th.
- The series will be back at Lee USA Speedway on July 15th for a big $10,000 to win show, which will be a Friday night showdown.
- Racing America will be broadcasting only the Granite State Pro Stock Feature from Lee USA Speedway (NH) this Saturday.